Archived Topic

Who's autograph is this?

by nogbody · 10/19/2013

Advertisement
N
nogbody
So I went to the fireside and my son got this autograph... For the life of me I can't figure out who it is... It's a white guy, that's all I know.. Son said he was hanging out with Daniel Sorensen. Looks like a #1 but no white #1 guys. Lol he traveled with the team so I guess he's not a scout team guy



Sorry it's rotated funny



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
redneckjedi
Maybe that's a 15 - Ammon Olsen?
N
nogbody
Nice... That makes sense.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
How was the fireside? Why does KBYUtv not broadcast it or highlights of it? Would it be a recruiting violation?
S
SenorCougar
Maybe some one served a mission in the Libya, Tripoli mission. :bug: Looks like the graffiti that's scratched on the walls there.....
Advertisement
C
cougarnerd
redneckjedi wrote:
Maybe that's a 15 - Ammon Olsen?


Yeah, that seems like the most accurate option.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.