Archived Topic

USA Today rank mid season

by scott715 · 10/16/2013

Advertisement
S
scott715
21. Wisconsin (4-2, 2-1)

27. Notre Dame (4-2, 0-0)

32. Brigham Young (4-2, 0-0)

34. Texas (4-2, 3-0)

37. Utah (4-2, 1-2)

38. Boise State (4-2, 2-1)

44. Houston (5-0, 2-0)

48. Georgia Tech (3-3, 2-2)

67. Utah State (3-4, 2-1)

84. Nevada (3-3, 2-1)

85. Virginia (2-4, 0-2)

90. Middle Tennessee State (3-4, 1-2)



http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/10/14/fbs-rerank-1-125-usa-today/2980563/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
W
Wickchad
Our schedule no longer looks that tough.
R
redneckjedi
I don't know - the majority of the teams have a win % of .667 or better. Could we ever say that about our days in the MWC midway through the season?
S
scott715
7 games top 50 and USU should be counted because they started our game with Chucky. No 100+ games except Idaho State.
C
Cougarfan87
redneckjedi wrote:
I don't know - the majority of the teams have a win % of .667 or better. Could we ever say that about our days in the MWC midway through the season?


That's what I was thinking. A schedule full of teams in the top 50 is still a good schedule. No one plays top 25 teams week in and week out. They may have a few, but that is usually about it. I think the toughest schedules I have seen in the past had five top 25 teams out of the twelve games. And there were very few of those schedules. I think our schedule this year has turned out pretty well. Of course, if we win out, we are sure going to be kicking ourselves for the slow start.
Advertisement
S
Screamineagle
Cougarfan87 wrote:
I don't know - the majority of the teams have a win % of .667 or better. Could we ever say that about our days in the MWC midway through the season?


That's what I was thinking. A schedule full of teams in the top 50 is still a good schedule. No one plays top 25 teams week in and week out. They may have a few, but that is usually about it. I think the toughest schedules I have seen in the past had five top 25 teams out of the twelve games. And there were very few of those schedules. I think are schedule this year has turned out pretty well. Of course, if we win out, we are sure going to be kicking ourselves for the slow start.


The slow starts are my biggest frustration.That said I love Bronco as the coach and I think the staff is good.I want Bronco to stay as long as he wants to stay.However if they are going to try to reach the goals they have set they will have to figure out how to win at the start of the season and carry it through to the end.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.