B
byucougar1Thought it was interesting that Marques Johnson was playing NT with Manumaleuna and Kafusi at DE. Merril T. was playing backup at NT. We have some stout NT and can exert good pressure at DE with Bronson and Ethan. Also interesting that Tyler Beck and S. Hadley are co-listed in ILB with Unga and Jorgensen filling the other inside LB position. That is some serious speed and force to reckon with. KVN and Fua at OLB are very fast as shown by the sacks, rushed passes, and INT pick six. Very formidable front 7. Although BIlls will be back (cleared concussion test), Blake Morgan filled in admirably and the DBs, Safeties are playing well. Overall, the D is very impressive and continues to be a strength on this team - especially considering the depth.
The OL started the same unit for the second time: Yeck, Kafu, Fusi, Kearsley and Wesley. Good size and aggressiveness. Apparently Fusi and Kearsley rotate between center and guard. I like this lineup and not surprisingly with consistency have helped provide TH with time to throw and open holes for RBs. I hope for continued improvement in both the run and pass game.
Now, if the Anae can help the O not get too conservative in their play calling and make adjustments when D changes strategy, we will be able to fire on all cylinders. I was quite surprised that GT D adjustment after halftime really slowed down the O and limited rushing and passing yards.
The OL started the same unit for the second time: Yeck, Kafu, Fusi, Kearsley and Wesley. Good size and aggressiveness. Apparently Fusi and Kearsley rotate between center and guard. I like this lineup and not surprisingly with consistency have helped provide TH with time to throw and open holes for RBs. I hope for continued improvement in both the run and pass game.
Now, if the Anae can help the O not get too conservative in their play calling and make adjustments when D changes strategy, we will be able to fire on all cylinders. I was quite surprised that GT D adjustment after halftime really slowed down the O and limited rushing and passing yards.

