Archived Topic

Stripes Could Work With Royal Blue and White and Warm Weathe

by Cougarbib · 10/14/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
This could work. Especially with free T-shirts. But T shirts are relatively inexpensive if you buy them from the CC T shirt guy or just look at BYU Bookstore purchases as a donation to a worthy cause.



Royal Blue pops. Navy Blue does not pop in this stadium. I look better in Navy - not great in Royal - and I have Navy Blue attire. But I am willing to wear Royal or White in T-Shirt weather.



Royal Pops. White Pops. Navy does not.



Navy and White stripes - Weak Sauce.



Even Bronco recently stated that if it were up to him - Royal Blue would be back. Permanently.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
It wouldn't work. Too many fans would show up in an Aloha shirt.



;)
S
stgeorgefan
My advice for Color coded games; only do them in September. Weather plays to big a role. The navy and white stripes are fine because the white does pop making the clear stripes.

Royal blue would force people to buy a new shirt. And that would lead to Nike making money ;)



White out or white & navy stripes and only in late August/September.
C
Cougarbib
stgeorgefan wrote:
My advice for Color coded games; only do them in September. Weather plays to big a role. The navy and white stripes are fine because the white does pop making the clear stripes.

Royal blue would force people to buy a new shirt. And that would lead to Nike making money ;)



White out or white & navy stripes and only in late August/September.


I already bought the new shirt. I can only presume that Hawkwing, DM, Sno, etc., also havw Royal Blue after biting my butt for wearing the shirt I bought to support Royal Blue night Vs U to the GT game. With all the crap I took, I assume that all of you went ahead and bought the Nike Royal, Strong, and True shirt at the bookstore and had it autographed at the SE Corner of the stadium in the parking lot corner by Johnny Harline - just like I did. And then, of course, a tiny bit of that money supported BYU while most of it went to The University of Oregon.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
Cougarbib wrote:
I can only presume that ... Sno ... also [has] Royal Blue after biting my butt for wearing the shirt I bought to support Royal Blue night Vs U to the GT game.


Huh? Where I have even joined the conversation as to your wardrobe? I have much sillier things to waste my time worrying about what you wear to the games. If you come from more than 3 hours away to attend a game, I could give a flip as to what you wear.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
snoscythe wrote:
I can only presume that ... Sno ... also [has] Royal Blue after biting my butt for wearing the shirt I bought to support Royal Blue night Vs U to the GT game.


Huh? Where I have even joined the conversation as to your wardrobe? I have much sillier things to waste my time worrying about what you wear to the games. If you come from more than 3 hours away to attend a game, I could give a flip as to what you wear.


My bad. I must have assumed all mods are required to hold the party line.



I think the 3 hour rule is a good rule of thumb.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
I wore a royal blue golf shirt vs Utah. And my navy garb this past Saturday.

They can stick it until they go royal blue.

I did buy two royal shirts for my boys who attended.
G
Guest
Cougarbib wrote:
Cougarbib wrote:
I can only presume that ... Sno ... also [has] Royal Blue after biting my butt for wearing the shirt I bought to support Royal Blue night Vs U to the GT game.


Huh? Where I have even joined the conversation as to your wardrobe? I have much sillier things to waste my time worrying about what you wear to the games. If you come from more than 3 hours away to attend a game, I could give a flip as to what you wear.


My bad. I must have assumed all mods are required to hold the party line.



I think the 3 hour rule is a good rule of thumb.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Yep, Bibby, all users of this site are required to toe my line. Surprised you didn't read the small print when you signed up.
C
Cougarbib
hawkwing wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
I can only presume that ... Sno ... also [has] Royal Blue after biting my butt for wearing the shirt I bought to support Royal Blue night Vs U to the GT game.


Huh? Where I have even joined the conversation as to your wardrobe? I have much sillier things to waste my time worrying about what you wear to the games. If you come from more than 3 hours away to attend a game, I could give a flip as to what you wear.


My bad. I must have assumed all mods are required to hold the party line.



I think the 3 hour rule is a good rule of thumb.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Yep, Bibby, all users of this site are required to toe my line. Surprised you didn't read the small print when you signed up.


Old age. Bad eyes - missed the fine print - Hawkie..



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.