S
scott715Wis 25/26
U 29/34
ND 30/29
UT 33/30
UH 36/36
BSU --/37
We beat GT and lost our 2 votes.
U 29/34
ND 30/29
UT 33/30
UH 36/36
BSU --/37
We beat GT and lost our 2 votes.
by scott715 · 10/13/2013
EM_Puma wrote:
Yeah, sucks doesn't it. I would have thought that our UT win would have kept those and gained a few others, but that's how the FBS world travels. We'll probably not get much of a bang from a win over Houston either. Oh well.
scott715 wrote:
Wis 22/24
U 34/--
ND 27/28
UT 33/32
BSU --/38
UH --/33
BYU 37/35
SpiffCoug wrote:
I like how Auburn was able to go from unranked to #23 to #12 in two weeks.
Ball4 wrote:I like how Auburn was able to go from unranked to #23 to #12 in two weeks.
The vaunted SEC needs a team in the top ten to make sure they have someone there for the NC game! FIXED!!!