Archived Topic

Hadley back?

by SpiffCoug · 10/10/2013

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Rumors on CougarBoard are that Hadley has been cleared by the Honor Code Office. He could return to the field as early as this week if he meets/has met the criteria set forth by Bronco.
J
jonnylingo
Would be great. I would be surprised but it would be great, mostly for him.
A
ABYUFAN
If so, then I predict a UofU meltdown in 5 ...4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 complaining that BYU just took all of the good pub that they could, and now need to "save their season" or that the school is two-faced about discipline.



That said, expecting anything even remotely approaching a rational thought from them is a waste of time.
B
beauso79
ABYUFAN wrote:
If so, then I predict a UofU meltdown in 5 ...4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 complaining that BYU just took all of the good pub that they could, and now need to "save their season" or that the school is two-faced about discipline.



That said, expecting anything even remotely approaching a rational thought from them is a waste of time.


Exactly what I was thinking
M
Mars
SpiffCoug wrote:
Rumors on CougarBoard are that Hadley has been cleared by the Honor Code Office. He could return to the field as early as this week if he meets/has met the criteria set forth by Bronco.

They don't exactly have a great track record over there though, do they?
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
They were right about the suspension before anyone. As they were about Hoffman's supsension.
J
jonnylingo
I just don't see Bronco letting him back that quickly. I hope I am wrong. He sure would help this weekend. his experience speed and physicality will be missed against gtech.
B
blue42
It has been reported that Hadley has been cleared and is back praticing with the team. It is Bronco's decision if he plays tomorrow or not.
J
jonnylingo
SpiffCoug wrote:
They were right about the suspension before anyone. As they were about Hoffman's supsension.


Looks like CB was right again.
M
mtnradio
So, what do you think Bronco will do? They announced a 5 game suspension (iirc) ... it hasn't been 5 games.



But, at the start of that suspension, Bronco let Hadley take the podium at the fireside (which was the right call for all involved).



So, does he put Hadley in tomorrow? I hope so ... if Hadley has gotten things cleared with the Honor Code office, and if he has kept working hard to keep himself read (so now he's ready and worthy) he should get in and we all should cheer.
Advertisement
S
Stirfry
I'd be really surprised to see him get in tomorrow but I'd expect to see him next game.



I went from being pretty mad at Hadley to feeling pretty bad for him. I hope he really learned his lesson which I suspect he has.
C
Cougs_Rule
Hey, he went to prison and bore his soul. Let him out and let him play.
F
frdbtr
If he plays, it may be only because of injury. Or maybe Bronco will let him get some plays here and there. I can almost 100% guarantee he won't start, but may win his starting job back within the next couple of weeks.
U
Ungoy
He won't be starting, but Bronco confirms that Hadley will be playing special teams and backup linebacker today. :) Welcome back Spencer!
U
urroner
He came back after the half and did a great job.
Advertisement
N
nuk13
He not only did a good job they all did. I don't think there are more than 3 schools in the nation with better linebackers.
D
Ddawg
Spencer Hadley - :crazy: Welcome back. Great job. Bam!
U
urroner
Nice Hadley/Kaufusi interview



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD0i9rZF80M
S
snoscythe
Hadley was one of the last players to do the victory lap after the game and slap hands with the fans. You could tell it meant a lot to him to do that. Most of the other marquee players will do their on field interviews and head to the locker room, but Hadley made it a point to make the run around the field. Made me a fan.
C
Cougs_Rule
He was almost as disruptive in the second half as KVN. Great LB group. Won't be as strong next year. Don't forget to enjoy, Cougar fans. It's a treat to watch these guys.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.