Archived Topic

Taking the long way

by byufan4ever · 10/10/2013

Advertisement
S
Stirfry
Good for Hebron. I didn't realize he has made it on the Steelers.



I've always wondered if the person that broke in on his wife ever realized what he would have walked in to if Hebron were there. I imagine the guy would have passed out due to fear only to be awakened by Hebron who would have fed him dinner and then patted him on the head and told him to clean up his life and be a good boy.
S
Schmoe
Stirfry wrote:
Good for Hebron. I didn't realize he has made it on the Steelers.


You need to start listening to the podcast ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
sage
Schmoe wrote:
Good for Hebron. I didn't realize he has made it on the Steelers.


You need to start listening to the podcast ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


How, Where?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.