Archived Topic

Which color are you?

by kjjson · 10/9/2013

Advertisement
K
kjjson
So for the sectional seating, which color are you for this weekend? I am in the white section, so I am hoping that temperatures stay friendly as I will be wearing my white #2 jersey over as many layers as needed.
S
snoscythe
White. Section 26.
S
Schmoe
Whatever color I choose to wear on my couch at my Bro-in-law's in Boise, so either navy or royal.
S
SpiffCoug
White.
C
Cougs_Rule
White. And I amexpecting my free white tshirt. ;-)
Advertisement
M
Mars


What, it's not another Royal-Out?



P.S. A Navy/Royal sectional game would be kinda fun.
S
Schmoe
SpiffCoug wrote:
White.


Racist.
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:


What, it's not another Royal-Out?



P.S. A Navy/Royal sectional game would be kinda fun.

White royal



or even



White Royal Navy Tri-tone.
C
cougarnerd
Blue. And I'll be wearing my Royal shirt.
L
ltpwfdcm
I am wearing White in Section 26 also.
Advertisement
B
bigbluepuma
Schmoe wrote:
Whatever color I choose to wear on my couch at my Bro-in-law's in Boise, so either navy or royal.




Soooo,,,uhhhhh,,, you're taking your couch to your bro-in-law's house? You must

reeeeeeaaaally like watching the games on that particular couch! Is it some sort of a superstition type thing, like they won once when you were sitting on that couch, so now you take it everywhere, including to the stadium, to watch the games?? ;) :lol:
G
Guest
Going white tonight, baby!
S
Schmoe
bigbluepuma wrote:
Whatever color I choose to wear on my couch at my Bro-in-law's in Boise, so either navy or royal.




Soooo,,,uhhhhh,,, you're taking your couch to your bro-in-law's house? You must

reeeeeeaaaally like watching the games on that particular couch! Is it some sort of a superstition type thing, like they won once when you were sitting on that couch, so now you take it everywhere, including to the stadium, to watch the games?? ;) :lol:


What can I say, it's my lucky game-watching couch.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
Have to say, I'm glad the team on the field looked better than the lame attempt by BYU fans to coordinate sectional colors.



Looked pretty bad.
S
snoscythe
hawkwing wrote:
Going white tonight, baby!


Once you go white, ......
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
BroncoBot wrote:
Have to say, I'm glad the team on the field looked better than the lame attempt by BYU fans to coordinate sectional colors.



Looked pretty bad.

Were you at the game? It looked good until the second half when it started to get cold/chilly and everyone covered up. Here is what it looked like in the first quarter. Looks pretty coordinated and sectional to me.
C
Cougs_Rule
It looked average at best. And to save the admin from failure and humiliation they were handing out free white Tshirts in that most visible white section in this picture. Look at the left of the picture where they didnt hand out free shirts, its far less white.

Can't say that I fault the admin for salvaging their plans. Fan attire is lame. Blue/ white scheme is lame and I predict won't be around next year.
S
snoscythe
Cougs_Rule wrote:
It looked average at best. And to save the admin from failure and humiliation they were handing out free white Tshirts in that most visible white section in this picture.


That probably had more to do with the fact that the players' and coaches' families sit in that section.



I was actually surprised it worked as well as it did.



[youtube]n8cpJf5zTTw[/youtube]
B
BroncoBot
SpiffCoug wrote:

Were you at the game? .

Unfortunately, I was unable to participate/view the lameness in person. But on every shot of the crowd I've seen (like 90% of viewers) it didn't look that good.



JMHO. I don't think having a lot of people in navy helps. As others have mentioned, Navy doesn't "pop".



This looks clean..

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/516/555/boise1_display_image.jpg?1290365415" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



BYU's attempt looks dirty.
S
SpiffCoug
I think some of you would call it a failure if you saw just one person with the wrong color whether it was a white out, royal blue out, or sectional stripe out.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.