Archived Topic

In need of single GT ticket

by hawkwing · 10/7/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
I'm looking for a single GT ticket for a friend, if anyone has a spare, please let me know what you'd be willing to let it go for.
E
EM_Puma
According the the email from BYU this morning, they are still selling tickets if you get no one with an extra.
C
Cougarbib
EM_Puma wrote:
According the the email from BYU this morning, they are still selling tickets if you get no one with an extra.


I got that email. Sideline was $60-100 iirc.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Stubhub was $14 last night for endzone.
E
EM_Puma
There is always tickets to be scalped and I wouldn't pay more than $10. I know MTS were scalping for as low as $8.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
EM_Puma wrote:
There is always tickets to be scalped and I wouldn't pay more than $10. I know MTS were scalping for as low as $8.


It varies by opponent. Tickets that sold for $150 vs Utes never got a nibble at $25 for MTSU the ticket I bought from the scalper for $10 for MTSU was sod to the scalper for $3.



GT tickets will sell for more than MTSU because it is GT and because BYU won 2 in a row.



But GT is not U or Texas, so they will sell for less than those tickets went for.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.