Archived Topic

Please Ban the Trolls

by Wickchad · 12/1/2009

Advertisement
W
Wickchad
I know I came over to this forum because the other forum, which shall not be named, was overrun with trolls and the conversation was stagnant. It has become fairly obvious that the trolls are migrating to this forum. State your support for banning known trolls.



Steed, I mean BYUTIME, it was nice not having you on this site for a few weeks. Nope to never see you on here again.
S
scott715
I hate trolls, I hate their whole university. They are classless. Oh Max already covered this. lol
G
Guest
Don't worry, the moderators have the issue in hand. There have been strong emotions in regards to the events that may or may not have happened after the game, including Hall's comments. I've given some leeway for people to express their opinion on the matter, but CougarCorner is now moving past that. If there still appears to be problems with those issues closed, then appropriate action will be taken.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.