Archived Topic

Keeton prognosis?

by vancouvercougar · 10/5/2013

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
I haven't heard how long Chuckie will be out or what the extent of his injuries are. Hope he returns soon. Anyone know how he is doing?
B
BerliNY
vancouvercougar wrote:
I haven't heard how long Chuckie will be out or what the extent of his injuries are. Hope he returns soon. Anyone know how he is doing?


Lots of rumors saying ACL and 1 year recovery, nothing official yet though.
B
BYULV
From the look of it on TV, I would be surprised if he had anything less than an MCL, ACL and meniscus injury. Hope I'm wrong.
N
nuk13
Does anybody know of Utah States fan sight? I would send my best wishes for this excellent player's recovery.
B
bigbluepuma
The 4:30 news didn't have any info except that he has torn ACL and MCL tendons. Such bad news for USU and a fine player and, apparently fine young man. That wasn't how I wanted to win, and I am so glad that there is no way of blaming the injury on a cheap hit. All my best to Chuckie and USU.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Yep, looks like ACL & MCL. Out 8 months.
S
stgeorgefan
USU's MWC championship hopes just went down the toilet. Maybe even their bowl hopes. A once easy remaining schedule now looks pretty difficult.
B
BYULV
stgeorgefan wrote:
USU's MWC championship hopes just went down the toilet. Maybe even their bowl hopes. A once easy remaining schedule now looks pretty difficult.


They still have a pretty good shot at MWC championship. Their D is very good and Harrison is ok. Their remaining schedule is not difficult.
C
Cougarbib
Probably no MWC Championship, but they will still likely be going bowling. Ironically, I think their besy back-up QB transferred to get PT.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BoiseBYU
This was the year USU beat BSU. I'm not so sure now.
Advertisement
B
BerliNY
BoiseBYU wrote:
This was the year USU beat BSU. I'm not so sure now.


Well I for one AM sure, just not in the Ags favor. Seriously though, Boise's down this year, USU gets them in Logan. Could have been their best chance at a W for a while. Current streak stands at 10 losses.
M
mtnradio
Sad to see such a fine player get hurt! Here's hoping for the best for him and a full and speedy recovery!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.