Archived Topic

When's the re-play?

by MesaCougFan · 10/5/2013

Advertisement
M
MesaCougFan
On vacation in Mexico and missed a great one it sounds like. I can't wait to see re-plays of TH connecting on the deep ball. Does anyone know when BYUTV is going to re-play?



Go Cougs!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
IowaCougar
No replay. CBS sports wouldn't negotiate the rights.
A
ABYUFAN
Which is just another testimony of why we left that stupid conference in the first place



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Perhaps CBS will replay it later next week. I don't see it on the schedule yet.
U
Ungoy
So glad we're out of the cess pool of the MWC
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
I have it on my DVR, can anyone tell me how to pull a DVRed show from the DVR to DVD? If so, I'll burn you a copy. It was a really fun game to watch.
J
jvquarterback
I was going to ask if someone could rip the game from their dvr and send me a copy.



Here's a youtube video on how to do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aETiQSCRR7Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is a video if you have a dvd recorder. You can also hook up straight to your computer if you have the right inputs to your computer.



PM me and I'll send you my address and paypal the cost of the dvd and postage. Can't give you more or CBS will come knocking down our doors.
C
craigoscarson
Just PM me your address, dont' worry about cost, it's nothing. I'll play with the thing tomorrow and see what I can get off it.
G
Gunk
I'd settle for some furious monkey highlights.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
craigoscarson
I'm not going to hook up to a dvd burner though (I don't have one), going to try to figure out how to put everything on my dvr on a flash drive (I have a 2 tb flash drive and a 4 tb hard drive on one of my towers.. that way I can just burn from my pc)
Advertisement
G
gingi
Thanks Ungoy. I had missed the game and had abandoned hope to see it. The announcers were no Ogletree but weren't idiots so I left the audio on.
M
MesaCougFan
Thanks Ungoy! I had also given up hope of seeing it.
U
Ungoy
No problem. I downloaded the files in case they get taken down. :)
Advertisement
S
sage
craigoscarson wrote:
Just PM me your address, dont' worry about cost, it's nothing. I'll play with the thing tomorrow and see what I can get off it.

What is it you do that you are so generous and knowledgeable? You not only bring good insight to the board, but help all us others out on occasion. I appreciate it.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.