Archived Topic

Heart Attack

by EM_Puma · 10/4/2013

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
My son-in-law just called me and wanted to know if I had heard from any source about KVN being suspended for the season and Hoffman leaving the team. I quickly checked all available tweets and saw nothing mentioned and my heart started beating again.



The info came from his twin brother, who had been contacted by a friend. No idea as to source or anything on friend so I highly doubt it was much more than a prank. Why do people think it's funny to do such things? There are some sick folks out there.
W
Wolfman
How could you have fell for that?
E
EM_Puma
Wolfman wrote:
How could you have fell for that?


After I read this rumor, I knew anything was possible:



http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=11328434" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Also, it's called being "gun shy". You get hit with the RM team captain of BYU being suspended for five games for boozing it up at a bar in Vegas and the #1 receiver subsequently being suspended the following week for a game for breaking team rules; and you start freaking out about any close rumors that could spell doom and gloom for BYU football that sound similar.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.