Archived Topic

Need tickets to GT game

by stgeorgefan · 10/3/2013

Advertisement
S
stgeorgefan
Cougar corner; I'm looking for two tickets to the GT game. Anyone here over the next week and a half here of anything please let me know.

It would be the first game I would attend since 2009!
C
Cougarbib
stgeorgefan wrote:
Cougar corner; I'm looking for two tickets to the GT game. Anyone here over the next week and a half here of anything please let me know.

It would be the first game I would attend since 2009!


As discussed on another thread, if you truly believe BYU will win tonight, go on Stub Hub or Craig's List Provo and Craig's list SLC, and maybe even KSL classifieds right this minute and lock down your tickets.



If you think BYU will lose - wait and buy them in the aftermath.



Also try to divine and discern the weather for that game.



These are the things that affect ticket prices.



You could probably do all right picking up single seat tickets - tougher if you need them together.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
Stub Hub has upper end zone seats starting at $11.00 each. You could probably beat that on Craigslist, but tough to execute Craigslist unless you have someone in Provo or SLC to go inspect and pick up the tickets. Stubhub is set up for the seller to overnight tickets to you and you do not pay until you receive them.



I looked on Stubhub for you.



Decent, but unspectacular, sideline seats seem to start at about $50 each with some of those as high as $80. EDIT: For comparison these went $150-200 for the Utah game.



EDIT: Killer seats - 50 yard line or so lower bowl $175-250 each.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
stgeorgefan
Cougarbib wrote:
Stub Hub has upper end zone seats starting at $11.00 each. You could probably beat that on Craigslist, but tough to execute Craigslist unless you have someone in Provo or SLC to go inspect and pick up the tickets. Stubhub is set up for the seller to overnight tickets to you and you do not pay until you receive them.



I looked on Stubhub for you.



Decent, but unspectacular, sideline seats seem to start at about $50 each with some of those as high as $80.



EDIT: Killer seats - 50 yard line or so lower bowl $175-250 each.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Good info and insight, thanks! I'll be looking around tonight.
P
ProV1
stgeorgefan wrote:
Cougar corner; I'm looking for two tickets to the GT game. Anyone here over the next week and a half here of anything please let me know.

It would be the first game I would attend since 2009!

Check your private message inbox.
Advertisement
M
Mars


I would also like to go with stgeorgefan...
J
jonnylingo
I have two extra tickets. You can message me for info.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
stgeorgefan
Thanks to Provo1 I get to go! Now the weather needs to hold up!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.