Archived Topic

Logan Fireside Cancelled?

by scott715 · 10/3/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
The USU players already did a mock one, so BYU felt there was no need to.
S
SpiffCoug
I heard Gordon Monson asked for a press pass so Bronco cancelled it so that BYU wouldn't parade any players in front of people to inspire them or tell them feel-good stories. Bronco further felt that since he also is a Mormon coaching at a Mormon school it wouldn't be appropriate to discuss Mormon beliefs with other Mormons or non-Mormons.
S
snoscythe
BYU already filled its quota of felon visits for the month with the prison fireside and the Ute game.
S
snoscythe
BYU just verified that there is no fireside in Logan.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Pearls before swines comes to mind.
S
Stirfry
hawkwing wrote:
The USU players already did a mock one, so BYU felt there was no need to.


No they didn't. An RM told me they had a dare to see if they could all congregate together, start with a prayer, sing songs, listen to speakers, and then close with a song. Anyone who says that resembles of fireside is just looking to find something that isn't there. At least 1/4 of the team are RM's so there is no way they'd be doing something like you describe.
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
Pearls before swines comes to mind.


My boss always say that before opening the door and walking through it before I can get through the door. What does that mean>
B
BroncoBot
urroner wrote:
Pearls before swines comes to mind.


My boss always say that before opening the door and walking through it before I can get through the door. What does that mean>

When was the last time you took a bath?
U
urroner
BroncoBot wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Pearls before swines comes to mind.


My boss always say that before opening the door and walking through it before I can get through the door. What does that mean>

When was the last time you took a bath?


What do you mean? My t-shirt doesn't have any yellow stains under the armpits...well, not that big yet.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
urroner wrote:
urroner wrote:
Pearls before swines comes to mind.


My boss always say that before opening the door and walking through it before I can get through the door. What does that mean>

When was the last time you took a bath?


What do you mean? My t-shirt doesn't have any yellow stains under the armpits...well, not that big yet.

:lol: :lol:
G
Guest
BroncoBot wrote:
BroncoBot wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Pearls before swines comes to mind.


My boss always say that before opening the door and walking through it before I can get through the door. What does that mean>

When was the last time you took a bath?


What do you mean? My t-shirt doesn't have any yellow stains under the armpits...well, not that big yet.

:lol: :lol:


I'm surprised you haven't cut the arm sleeves and armpits out of the shirt yet, like your 1 other shirt.
B
bigbluepuma
I didn't realize how well you guys knew urroner. ;)
C
Cougarbib
scott715 wrote:
I heard that the fireside got cancelled for tonight. Just want to give a heads up in case you were going. Can someone confirm or knows why.



It's not on the website.



http://byucougars.com/blog/m-football/entry/2013-football-fireside-schedule" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Bronco was sipping a hot chocolate and enjoying reading SI last week when his wife commented that the intro mentioned BYU loading the bus for the fireside while U coaches were knocking out last minute preparations - Bronco cannot stomach losing to USU, so he decided to put football at priority 2 this week and organized a secret practice Sunday, Monday night, and cancelled the fireside to make last minute preps. TIC



;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
urroner wrote:
urroner wrote:
Pearls before swines comes to mind.


My boss always say that before opening the door and walking through it before I can get through the door. What does that mean>

When was the last time you took a bath?


What do you mean? My t-shirt doesn't have any yellow stains under the armpits...well, not that big yet.

:lol: :lol:


I'm surprised you haven't cut the arm sleeves and armpits out of the shirt yet, like your 1 other shirt.


That was my wife beater shirt. It never had any sleeves. I use that to show my muscles off.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p43/gazziboy69/Wife_Beater.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Forgive the bottle, It's a dark root beer bottle.. The drink is called Whoop Ass Root Beer. Opening up a couple tomorrow night. Oh, and there isn't a misty little cloud around me yet, that is my fine muckox smell,..well, my muskox smell. It ain't yellow yet. That's just a warning that I might be needing a semiannual bath. Usually have that around GC time. When the mist is a fine green, than it's a sure time to sublime the slime. to lose the ooze, to inoculate against the infestation of the encrustation.



GC doesn't happen until Saturday and I sure have no desires to do any ablutions until then. This stuff is the only thing keeping me from being translated up into heaven.
Advertisement
S
Stirfry
[quote="urroner"]

That was my wife beater shirt. It never had any sleeves. I use that to show my muscles off.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p43/gazziboy69/Wife_Beater.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Forgive the bottle, It's a dark root beer bottle.. The drink is called Whoop Ass Root Beer. Opening up a couple tomorrow night. Oh, and there isn't a misty little cloud around me yet, that is my fine muckox smell,..well, my muskox smell. It ain't yellow yet. [quote]
tumblr_mn6w2vhwKU1rxpwjno1_500.jpg
"Aw, jeez. And you got the stink lines and everything."- Moe Szyslak
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.