Archived Topic

Brainwashing Baltimore

by nickdutson · 10/2/2013

Advertisement
N
nickdutson
I wonder if any of those kids will become athletes and end up going to Utah because of this in grade school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrmQyD_-7Ns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
K
KingCoug
Those poor kids...
S
scott715
Don't make me watch a Utah video.
W
Wolfman
Is it appropriate for an elementary school teacher to be spending time with her kids teaching them Utah Ute cheers and songs? I don't think so.
B
BOID
That's almost as bad as seeing elementary school kids being taught Obama worship songs.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
G
Guest
At first I thought that was a graduate level course up at the U, but the material was too advanced.
W
Wolfman
BOID wrote:
That's almost as bad as seeing elementary school kids being taught Obama worship songs.

No doubt!! :lol: :angry:
B
Brayden Green
nickdutson wrote:
I wonder if any of those kids will become athiests and end up going to Utah because of this in grade school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrmQyD_-7Ns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Fixed it for you.
B
bandofbros84
Absolutely disgusting



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.