Archived Topic

God Loves Russians

by snoscythe · 10/1/2013

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Or at least these improbable survivors:



[youtube]5RAaW_1FzYg[/youtube]



In case you're wondering why there is so much dashcam footage coming out of Russia lately, most auto insurers there now require dashcams as a requirement for comprehensive coverage--traffic and fraud are just that bad there.
B
BroncoBot
ha ha. Love it. Had many a close call myself in a former Soviet union country (Ukraine).
B
BoiseBYU
Oh man. Thanks for posting. I got the feel I was watching a reallife video game--carmageddon!
S
Sammich
I was in Moscow earlier this year and the driving there is scary bad. Icy roads and everyone is driving like a maniac---I was surprised I didn't see anything like this in person (I did see one accident happen, but nothing as serious as any of these).
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.