M
mormonrastaArchived Topic
Bowden's done.
by mormonrasta · 12/1/2009
Advertisement
B
BroncoBotMust have decided a win over a top 10 team was as good a ending as he's going to get.
S
Schmoedeclocoug wrote:
Must have decided a win over a top 10 team was as good a ending as he's going to get.
Yeah, it's really a shame that we couldn't claim to be a part of his decision to retire, oh well...
G
gmj81It still burns me up that we let that game get away from us. Dang I'd like that one back.
B
BYUROCKSgmj81 wrote:
It still burns me up that we let that game get away from us. Dang I'd like that one back.
AMEN! I guess that day we played our worst, and they played their best :angry: :angry:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

