Archived Topic

CougarCorner Lite

by 1967cougar · 9/25/2013

Advertisement
1
1967cougar
This thought just came to me - as I sat reading some of the long dissertations posted in various threads: How hard would it be to have a "lite" version of CougarCorner? Something like a CougarTwitter? I am one of those who despises facebook for all the clutter. Yet, I love Twitter for it's preciseness and brevity. There are a lot of comments on the Corner I enjoy reading in depth. But there are many which just waste my time. I would thrive on a Twitter version of CougarCorner.
G
Guest
How could you see that being implemented?
1
1967cougar
hawkwing wrote:
How could you see that being implemented?

Shucks, Hawk, what little I know about web design, etc., it would be a monumental undertaking with tons of uncompensated effort to make that happen. So I don't even begin to think it is in the realm of possibility. However, that thought of Wolfman being reduced to 144 characters is very tantalizing!
M
Mars
1967cougar wrote:
This thought just came to me - as I sat reading some of the long dissertations posted in various threads: How hard would it be to have a "lite" version of CougarCorner? Something like a CougarTwitter? I would thrive on a Twitter version of CougarCorner.

Here: https://twitter.com/eldermars" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.