Archived Topic

Tag yourself

by nickdutson · 9/24/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
I'm tagged.
R
runbyu1
Tagged. Near the top of EE, Row 26, Seats 1 & 2. Far Northwest bleachers among a bunch of U fans. Next to my buddy with a Royal blue shirt and white BYU Hawaii hat with a red Y on it.
Y
YNot
I tagged my son because there is a guy standing up in front of me. (But you can see my hat and my wife's hair). Middle of section AA, row 13, about the 15 yard line.
B
blue42
tagged as well. It's funny how bored everyone looks, then I saw the TV timeout ref on the field and saw it was between the first and second quarters.
Advertisement
G
Guest
I wish they would have given a little warning before the picture was taken, I knew they were doing it that night, but I had no idea when it was going to happen until after the game was over.
Y
YNot
blue42 wrote:
tagged as well. It's funny how bored everyone looks, then I saw the TV timeout ref on the field and saw it was between the first and second quarters.


There's just one lone Ewete on the field, so I figured it was during a time out or something. But that same boring look could be seen at just about any point during the first half. 0-13 at halftime.
K
kjjson
Tagged.



I find it funny that here is the text that it states is on the panorama....oops.





"This panorama, photographed by Christopher Gjevre, features the BYU Cougars playing on their home turf at LaVell Edwards Stadium against in-state opponent Utah State. With the exception of three years during World War II, and a three-year break from 2003-2005, the BYU Cougars and Utah State Aggies have faced one another in each season since 1922. The winner is traditionally awarded the Old Wagon Wheel, a trophy that has traveled between the two schools since 1948. The Cougar’s time-honored football successes include the Heisman Trophy, conference and national championships, and participation in numerous bowl games. BYU was founded in 1875 and is located in Provo, Utah."
A
ABYUFAN
YNot wrote:
tagged as well. It's funny how bored everyone looks, then I saw the TV timeout ref on the field and saw it was between the first and second quarters.


There's just one lone Ewete on the field, so I figured it was during a time out or something. But that same boring look could be seen at just about any point during the first half. 0-13 at halftime.

Whittingham's also on the field (ha ha)
B
blue42
ABYUFAN wrote:
blue42 wrote:
tagged as well. It's funny how bored everyone looks, then I saw the TV timeout ref on the field and saw it was between the first and second quarters.


There's just one lone Ewete on the field, so I figured it was during a time out or something. But that same boring look could be seen at just about any point during the first half. 0-13 at halftime.

Whittingham's also on the field (ha ha)


I also saw that, on the ref that is bending over. On the BYU sideline the ref there is tagged as U of U's MVP.
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
I'm tagged as well. In the East bleachers on the north side, Portal O, Section 33A Row 25. About 10 yewts in front of me.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.