Archived Topic

Rivalry Pictures

by Wickchad · 11/30/2009

Advertisement
W
Wickchad
In exchanging some inter-office trash talking emails today I started putting together some of the rivalry winning pictures. I can't find a picture of Doman's winning TD in 1999 or a picture of the doink from 1998. A picture of the scoreboard from 1989 would be nice. All of these pictures put together would make a nice poster. Anyone with photoshop skills and spare time should put something together. Could say something like: Ripping Utes' hearts out since... or something like that.



Add pictures if you got'em:
harline.gif4th and 18.gifgeorge.gif
W
Wickchad
staley.gif
M
Mars


I would add the photo of Unga bowling over the [classless] Ute in the endzone.



And perhaps one of the Haka, just for spice. :D
W
Wickchad
4851153.jpg
U
urroner
We need some defensive pictures also.
Advertisement
I
Italics
urroner wrote:
We need some defensive pictures also.


Pendelton completely and utterly laid out that one :utard: on that one lobbed screen pass. I'd LOVE a video or picture of that. The poor :utard: was probably seeing stars for days.
B
BerliNY
Ah yes, last night was a brutal night with our 6-month old daughter. The sleep training is going horribly, my wife is at her wit's end, work is crazy with the end of year budgets coming due in the next week or so. And yet, I am completely at peace with the world. Harline is still open, 4th and 18 remains converted, Andrew George keeps on walkin', and life isn't so bad after all. Thanks for the pics.
W
Wickchad
BerliNY wrote:
Ah yes, last night was a brutal night with our 6-month old daughter. The sleep training is going horribly, my wife is at her wit's end, work is crazy with the end of year budgets coming due in the next week or so. And yet, I am completely at peace with the world. Harline is still open, 4th and 18 remains converted, Andrew George keeps on walkin', and life isn't so bad after all. Thanks for the pics.


Get the book Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child. Following that book's program we have had my 18 month old consistently sleeping 12-13 hours for the past 11 months now. She is in bed at 7:30 pm and we don't get her until at least 7:30 am.
U
urroner
Wickchad84087 wrote:
Ah yes, last night was a brutal night with our 6-month old daughter. The sleep training is going horribly, my wife is at her wit's end, work is crazy with the end of year budgets coming due in the next week or so. And yet, I am completely at peace with the world. Harline is still open, 4th and 18 remains converted, Andrew George keeps on walkin', and life isn't so bad after all. Thanks for the pics.


Get the book Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child. Following that book's program we have had my 18 month old consistently sleeping 12-13 hours for the past 11 months now. She is in bed at 7:30 pm and we don't get her until at least 7:30 am.


Basically, this is what the book says and what I did with my five sons and it works. Lots of Benadryl and a nice gag and several feet of rope and the child will not bother you all night long. :whistle:
S
Schmoe
Benadryl?? Chloroform has been working wonders for my kids!
Advertisement
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
Benadryl?? Chloroform has been working wonders for my kids!

:lol: :lol:



Hey, at least I tried to put up the facade of being a good father.



:P :P
A
ABYUFAN
urroner wrote:
Benadryl?? Chloroform has been working wonders for my kids!

:lol: :lol:



Hey, at least I tried to put up the facade of being a good father.



:P :P


So is your avitar your "facade" here? :bug:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.