G
gmj81http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings
I can't believe they still have teams like Mississippi and Butler ahead of us. And UNLV is still ranked behind Louisville despite just beating them and being undefeated. Pretty ridiculous that teams aren't falling farther this early in the season when they lose. There is still no substantial evidence that they should have been that high too begin with. Some of the one loss teams I can understand being ranked still but give me a break with the two loss teams or the teams who lost but only fell one or two spots in the rankings. If they are truly as good as the pollsters thought they'd be then they'll climb back up in the rankings down the road.
I can't believe they still have teams like Mississippi and Butler ahead of us. And UNLV is still ranked behind Louisville despite just beating them and being undefeated. Pretty ridiculous that teams aren't falling farther this early in the season when they lose. There is still no substantial evidence that they should have been that high too begin with. Some of the one loss teams I can understand being ranked still but give me a break with the two loss teams or the teams who lost but only fell one or two spots in the rankings. If they are truly as good as the pollsters thought they'd be then they'll climb back up in the rankings down the road.

