G
GunkI'm going to go ahead and say what many are thinking: Anae sucks as an OC. I'm sure he's a great guy and all but he can't run an offense.
No excuses now. This whole offense is his doing right down to the person holding the play cards.
Back in 2009 we had a stable full of NFL talent on the offense and we were still unable to get any futher than the Las Vegas bowl. I see no reason why it would be any different now.
He's running the same vanilla offense he did 3 years ago. It's just faster and the TEs are string beans as opposed to thoroughbreds. Nothing has changed.
Never like to see someone lose their job; so, I hope he takes a long hard look in the mirror. Otherwise, he better start updating his resume.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
No excuses now. This whole offense is his doing right down to the person holding the play cards.
Back in 2009 we had a stable full of NFL talent on the offense and we were still unable to get any futher than the Las Vegas bowl. I see no reason why it would be any different now.
He's running the same vanilla offense he did 3 years ago. It's just faster and the TEs are string beans as opposed to thoroughbreds. Nothing has changed.
Never like to see someone lose their job; so, I hope he takes a long hard look in the mirror. Otherwise, he better start updating his resume.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

