Archived Topic

Number One Question For Me

by BoiseBYU · 9/22/2013

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Is Jamaal ok or going to be OK?
S
SpiffCoug
Sounds like he will be. But I bet he doesn't play until USU at the earliest.
B
Brayden Green
He was released from the hospital today and is listed at "day to day".



He passed all the nuerological tests with flying colors. I guess the question would also include mentally... and that I am not sure about.
B
BoiseBYU
BlueIsBetter wrote:
He was released from the hospital today and is listed at "day to day".



He passed all the nuerological tests with flying colors. I guess the question would also include mentally... and that I am not sure about.


Thanks for posting. I am grateful and a blessing on a dark night.
M
mtnradio
Kvn tweeted that jamaal is doing well. Someone responded that jamaal has a concussion and a severe stinger ...fwiw
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Sounds a lot like Scotty J @ USU in 2010.
M
Mars
BoiseBYU wrote:
Is Jamal ok or going to be OK?

Jamaal.
B
BoiseBYU
Mars wrote:
Is Jamal ok or going to be OK?

Jamaal.


Thanks much. I'll correct.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.