Archived Topic

Hugging - it doesn't help, you still lose.

by hawkwing · 11/30/2009

Advertisement
G
Guest
Here's my first attempt... click for bigger.
G
Guest
And a few more...


By George.jpg

parting the red sea.jpg
B
BYUby40
Really cool, Hawkwing!
Y
Y&Brit
http://www.deseretnews.com/photos/midres/2162184.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">





I bet the Ute locker room was interesting-hey guys did you know that all of those saturday scrimmages to prepare for BYU counts towards qualifying for a bowl game? Let's hug this loss out in the shower
B
BYUby40
Hawkwing, I think you should do one with Kwitts picture after Johnny Harline scored on the pass from John Beck, the one where he's wiping the tear from his eye. The caption could be something like: Same Story - Different Year(s); and under it the appropriate years listed: 2006 (Harline is still open), 2007 (4th and 18), 2009 (George parts the Red Sea), etc..., and then add to it each year. 8)
Advertisement
C
cougarsunited
I was hoping that picture would come up eventually, well done!
S
snoscythe
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n246/snoscythe/Tackling1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
ABYUFAN
snoscythe wrote:
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n246/snoscythe/Tackling1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I
Italics
nvm
I
Italics
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac182/Italics87/motivational.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
classic!



Even the Utes would think it was funny, if it weren't so painful... all except the two Utes in the picture of course
C
cougarsunited
Italics wrote:
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac182/Italics87/motivational.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


That line is my favourite, I put it right up as my desktop background on my work computer!
I
Italics
cougarsunited wrote:
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac182/Italics87/motivational.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


That line is my favourite, I put it right up as my desktop background on my work computer!


Gee, I don't believe I've ever had someone use my "art" as wallpaper before! I feel so honored and tingly inside
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.