Archived Topic

Bronco 1-8 in 3rd games of the year

by frdbtr · 9/22/2013

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
So, we lose again to the utes, a pac 12 doormat team. Bronco has a good record against bad pac 10 teams but since utah has gone to the pac, we lose to them every year. One of the reasons, i believe, is because we schedule them at the wrong time of year. Bronco's teams seem to start slow and get better as the year goes on. Next time we play utah, if it is the 3rd game of the year again, I am going to not watch. I'm sick of this.
M
mizzoucoug
frdbtr wrote:
So, we lose again to the utes, a pac 12 doormat team. Bronco has a good record against bad pac 10 teams but since utah has gone to the pac, we lose to them every year. One of the reasons, i believe, is because we schedule them at the wrong time of year. Bronco's teams seem to start slow and get better as the year goes on. Next time we play utah, if it is the 3rd game of the year again, I am going to not watch. I'm sick of this.


Won't change a thing. KWhit owns Bronco.
F
frdbtr
mizzoucoug wrote:
So, we lose again to the utes, a pac 12 doormat team. Bronco has a good record against bad pac 10 teams but since utah has gone to the pac, we lose to them every year. One of the reasons, i believe, is because we schedule them at the wrong time of year. Bronco's teams seem to start slow and get better as the year goes on. Next time we play utah, if it is the 3rd game of the year again, I am going to not watch. I'm sick of this.


Won't change a thing. KWhit owns Bronco.


Other than the fact that we are 0-3 in utah game since they went to the 3rd game of the year and we were 3-3 when we played them in November, it doesn't sound like it would make much difference.
K
KingCoug
Game #1 - 6 wins, 3 losses (0.667)

Game #2 - 6 wins, 3 losses (0.667)

Game #3 - 1 win, 8 losses (0.111)

Game #4 - 4 wins, 4 losses (0.500)

Game #5 - 7 wins, 1 losses (0.875)

Game #6 - 8 wins, 0 losses (.1000)

Game #7 - 4 wins, 4 losses (0.500)

Game #8 - 5 wins, 3 loss (0.625)

Game #9 - 7 wins, 1 losses (0.875)

Game #10 - 8 wins, 0 losses (.1000)

Game #11 - 6 wins, 2 losses (0.750)

Game #12 - 5 wins, 2 losses (0.714)

Bowl Game - 6 wins, 2 losses (0.750)
S
SpiffCoug
One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong.
Advertisement
F
Fido
The thing I have a problem with is Bronco's record as a head coach against Utah is now 3-6 including dropping the last 4 in a row. The offense seems to continue to regress. No answers, no explanations. Is it lack of execution? Lack of talent? Coaches getting out-coached? I don't know. I just know the results are lacking.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.