Archived Topic

Hill: QB Rating of 79.0

by Mars · 9/22/2013

Advertisement
M
Mars


Is that really the QB rating of a starter at BYU?



(Travis Wilson's was 152.7)
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:


Is that really the QB rating of a starter at BYU?



(Travis Wilson's was 152.7)

Oh man, don't tell Spiff, here's going to eat this stuff up.
B
BigCougsFan
Mars wrote:


Is that really the QB rating of a starter at BYU?



(Travis Wilson's was 152.7)




It's all good. I like "our" odds with Hill than Wilson. Even thought Wilson is Goliath.
B
BroncoBot
BigCougsFan wrote:


Is that really the QB rating of a starter at BYU?



(Travis Wilson's was 152.7)




It's all good. I like "our" odds with Hill than Wilson. Even thought Wilson is Goliath.

I hate saying this, but Wilson is a legit QB. Showed a lot of toughness and "grit" tonight as well.
M
mizzoucoug
Utah has a legit coaching program that develops passers. We develop Riley Nelson's.
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
mizzoucoug wrote:
Utah has a legit coaching program that develops passers. We develop Riley Nelson's.


Hahaha.... Keep on hatin'. Since Anae is around for a year or two. Can't wait to see what you have to say. Quit hatin'....
B
BroncoBot
BigCougsFan wrote:

Hahaha.... Keep on hatin'. Quit hatin'....

Soooo. which is it?
M
mizzoucoug
BigCougsFan wrote:
Utah has a legit coaching program that develops passers. We develop Riley Nelson's.


Hahaha.... Keep on hatin'. Since Anae is around for a year or two. Can't wait to see what you have to say. Quit hatin'....


I'm an admitted Taysom supporter, but he sucks right now. It's pretty simple. I hope he gets better because if he becomes accurate we become a top 25 team.
B
beauso79
Is Taysom's QBR worst in the nation yet??
B
BroncoBot
Naw, heap's has to be worse. ;)
Advertisement
N
nickdutson
Hill managed 260 passing yards, but, I swear, if a hot-air balloon landed at midfield and he targeted it, he'd hit it only about half the time.
B
BigCougsFan
mizzoucoug wrote:
mizzoucoug wrote:
Utah has a legit coaching program that develops passers. We develop Riley Nelson's.


Hahaha.... Keep on hatin'. Since Anae is around for a year or two. Can't wait to see what you have to say. Quit hatin'....


I'm an admitted Taysom supporter, but he sucks right now. It's pretty simple. I hope he gets better because if he becomes accurate we become a top 25 team.


Disagree Mizzou.



Hill has MAJOR potential. It has shown between last week and now. Have you not watched???



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mizzoucoug
BigCougsFan wrote:
BigCougsFan wrote:
Utah has a legit coaching program that develops passers. We develop Riley Nelson's.


Hahaha.... Keep on hatin'. Since Anae is around for a year or two. Can't wait to see what you have to say. Quit hatin'....


I'm an admitted Taysom supporter, but he sucks right now. It's pretty simple. I hope he gets better because if he becomes accurate we become a top 25 team.


Disagree Mizzou.



Hill has MAJOR potential. It has shown between last week and now. Have you not watched???



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Wait, help. :skeptic:
J
Jarhead
mizzoucoug wrote:
mizzoucoug wrote:
mizzoucoug wrote:
Utah has a legit coaching program that develops passers. We develop Riley Nelson's.


Hahaha.... Keep on hatin'. Since Anae is around for a year or two. Can't wait to see what you have to say. Quit hatin'....


I'm an admitted Taysom supporter, but he sucks right now. It's pretty simple. I hope he gets better because if he becomes accurate we become a top 25 team.


Disagree Mizzou.



Hill has MAJOR potential. It has shown between last week and now. Have you not watched???



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Wait, help. :skeptic:


Hill has a lot of potential, but that's a dangerous conversation point to stick with if the losses keep piling and Hill keeps up his terrible throwing. Hopefully he gets it turned around. If so, we'll be fine. I was also disappointed to see him run just short of the first down on several occasions tonight.
S
SpiffCoug
THill must sit. He simply is NOT accurate or efficient enough to continue being on the playing field.



Go Fast Go Hard only works because it tires out a defense and allows for no time for the D to catch their breath or make adjustments. But when you are only tiring them out three plays at a time, there is plenty of time for them to catch their breath and make adjustments while they're on the bench.



START Ammon Olsen IMMEDIATELY.
Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
SpiffCoug wrote:
THill must sit. He simply is NOT accurate or efficient enough to continue being on the playing field.



Go Fast Go Hard only works because it tires out a defense and allows for no time for the D to catch their breath or make adjustments. But when you are only tiring them out three plays at a time, there is plenty of time for them to catch their breath and make adjustments while they're on the bench.



START Ammon Olsen IMMEDIATELY.


How bad was John Beck again his Sophomore year? I'm trying to keep perspective. I want to say stay the course and screw the 2013 season but what if this is who he is? The running Heaps who somehow keeps getting worse? Arghh! God does not root for BYU.
S
SpiffCoug
Beck's PER as a SO was 127.22. Heaps as a SO was 111. THill is at 79!



The perspective is THill cannot throw the ball at a sufficient level.
J
jacksonman
Better athletes year after year yet worse performance. It is coaching. Not putting the right players in the right positions. Not starting the right players. Not coaching sufficiently. Not game-planning well enough. Time to start over!



Sometimes when a lake gets over-run with non-native species, or a fish overpopulates and stunts, or a disease gets into a system, the only thing to do is ROTENONE it, or simply, poison the whole thing, kill everything off, and start over! This is what needs to happen with the football coaching staff. I hate the attitude of the team, the image of the team, the performance of the team, and just about everything Bronco (although he does seem like an excellent GA or counselor). Time to cut our loses and start over. The sooner the better!



Back o the subject, start Ammen Olson and hope he does well and saves your job. Stick with Taysom and Anae and I say let him go down with the ship!
W
Wolfman
mizzoucoug wrote:
Utah has a legit coaching program that develops passers. We develop Riley Nelson's.

BYU's coaches develop talent?
S
SenorCougar
mizzoucoug wrote:
mizzoucoug wrote:
Utah has a legit coaching program that develops passers. We develop Riley Nelson's.


Hahaha.... Keep on hatin'. Since Anae is around for a year or two. Can't wait to see what you have to say. Quit hatin'....


I'm an admitted Taysom supporter, but he sucks right now. It's pretty simple. I hope he gets better because if he becomes accurate we become a top 25 team.


There is a lot more lacking than QB passing here...
Page 1 of 4
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.