Y
Y&BritUnlike most schools, the majority of ute fans do have low class and low respectability. In case the majority of Ute fans see this post I'll try and use simple words.
Max went a bit too far for sure. However his response is completely in response to how he was treated along with his family last year. A small sample of what happens to plenty of fans. Utah cares about 1 game a year. BYU cares about EVERY game. I completely agree that there are great sports fans for that particular school. I have yet to sit by one. Is throwing bottles, alcohol, sex dolls, F words part of the game? Heck no! Classless and dirty. Utah is all about gimmicks, flashy things, and hippies. And I frankly don't care for any of that.
Amen Max. The mwc can reprimand me all they want-since it doesn't mean anything.
Also of note, I watched the game again, I saw 3 punches by yewt players, and 3 holds where Jersey actually is stretched, and 2 PI's by yewt receivers all of which were missed. Lots of stuff gets missed, but punches to the face? I'm just going to stop showing evidence to support Max and let his words speak.
To the minority: thanks for showing class. And when did you stop cheering for BYU?
Max went a bit too far for sure. However his response is completely in response to how he was treated along with his family last year. A small sample of what happens to plenty of fans. Utah cares about 1 game a year. BYU cares about EVERY game. I completely agree that there are great sports fans for that particular school. I have yet to sit by one. Is throwing bottles, alcohol, sex dolls, F words part of the game? Heck no! Classless and dirty. Utah is all about gimmicks, flashy things, and hippies. And I frankly don't care for any of that.
Amen Max. The mwc can reprimand me all they want-since it doesn't mean anything.
Also of note, I watched the game again, I saw 3 punches by yewt players, and 3 holds where Jersey actually is stretched, and 2 PI's by yewt receivers all of which were missed. Lots of stuff gets missed, but punches to the face? I'm just going to stop showing evidence to support Max and let his words speak.
To the minority: thanks for showing class. And when did you stop cheering for BYU?

