Archived Topic

Speaker at Fireside

by urroner · 9/22/2013

Advertisement
U
urroner
I caught the tail end of a discussion about Hadley on the pregame show on BYUtv and they were talking about a fireside held last night (?) at the state prison and it seems that Hadley spoke at the fireside. Is that what I heard?
U
urroner
Also, one tweet talks about the ROC being full, what is the ROC?
F
frdbtr
It wouldn't surprise me if he was. Bronco makes kids do community service as part of thier "pennance".
I
IowaCougar
They said he spoke about redemption, and received a standing ovation when he finished. I think it was a classy thing to do.
Y
Yndian
urroner wrote:
Also, one tweet talks about the ROC being full, what is the ROC?


The ROC (Roar of Cougars) is the re-done first-come, first-choice student section
Advertisement
M
Mars
urroner wrote:
I caught the tail end of a discussion about Hadley on the pregame show on BYUtv and they were talking about a fireside held last night (?) at the state prison and it seems that Hadley spoke at the fireside. Is that what I heard?

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=11245103" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.