Archived Topic

Special Helmets for Utah Game

by snoscythe · 9/22/2013

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
To make the Royal extra special:



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUujsCbCMAIM0KA.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BigCougsFan
What's so special?



Band Y Brothers has been on there for a few years.



Where's the "royal" blue :skeptic: ???
B
BroncoBot
BigCougsFan wrote:
What's so special?



Band Y Brothers has been on there for a few years.



Where's the "royal" blue :skeptic: ???



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

you're kidding right?
B
BigCougsFan
BroncoBot wrote:
What's so special?



Band Y Brothers has been on there for a few years.



Where's the "royal" blue :skeptic: ???



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

you're kidding right?


I guess if I have to explain it. NOPE. I'm not kidding.
S
sladesy
BigCougsFan wrote:
What's so special?



Band Y Brothers has been on there for a few years.



Where's the "royal" blue :skeptic: ???


maybe the chrome face masks and the raised 3d logo on the side
Advertisement
A
a1247
I love the helmets
M
Matty-B
Kinda wish the helmets were royal blue too
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.