Archived Topic

Payton Dastrup in Provo today

by craigoscarson · 9/21/2013

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
If the dude was going to shop himself and take trips, I like his style. He's planning his trips around college football. KUDOs



According to a Matt Carlino tweet, Tyler Haws is a much worse bowler than a free throw shooter.



I hope people give Payton the Jabari Parker treatment at the game.
M
mizzoucoug
Let him know that he shouldn't judge us based on the lack of ability and heart of our football team. Coach Rose gets it done.
N
nuk13
Thanks for posting this. To me basketball is as interesting as football and after the utah game it is more so. Rose knows how to beat utah! I hope he is healthy enough to coach this team to it's potential.
B
BroncoBot
nuk13 wrote:
Thanks for posting this. To me basketball is as interesting as football and after the utah game it is more so. Rose knows how to beat utah! I hope he is healthy enough to coach this team to it's potential.

Rose has a much easier job if beating utah is your criteria for "good coaching".
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.