Archived Topic

Bronco on Max's Statements

by jonnylingo · 11/30/2009

Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=498&sid=8851102



"Anytime the rivalry becomes personal...you certainly have a tendency to view the opponent in a much different light."



"I don't think... the venue (Max) chose to express those thoughts was appropriate, but I think he spoke from his heart and he said what he believed."



"(Max) has done his best through an apology very specific to certain elements of what he said to make it clearer."



"(Max) is a great leader, he's a great kid, and he has my support."



Asked if he respected Max for the way he handled the situation, Bronco said "Absolutely."



"The apology he issued (came) from him and no one else... if anyone thinks they've influenced his apology, that's a mistake; he woke up, did all of that on his own... I haven't talked to Max yet, nor has anyone else from our coaching staff. Max has done this completely on his own."
A
ABYUFAN
I agree 100% with Bronco on this one. Good on ya!
L
Lawboy
The funny thing is that no one is really arguing about what Max said, but only taking issue with the scope of what he said. Max limited the scope with his apology, and the rest of the comments stick, and we all know it. No Ute fans are even arguing it either, which I find ironic. And pathetic.
F
frdbtr
Bronco said exactly what needed to be said. I was a neutral fan back in the 90's until I moved to SLC and saw the venom that comes from that fan base (is it really a fan base when they hate BYU more then they love their own team?). Now I HATE utah, I root for them to lose every week. No one will convince me that utah winning is good for BYU or the conference. They suck and should lose every week. And Yes utetroll that keeps calling all of us classy for our ridicule of ute whittinghams, I am classy for my opinions.
B
BroncoBot
Good to see Bronco stand behind Hall. This has got to be burning one steed up.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.