Archived Topic

JD Falslev vote

by hawkwing · 9/18/2013

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
Voted.
E
EM_Puma
wow, the power of BYU media. Getting started, JD Falslev already has 82 of the first 93 votes cast!



I love when that happens, but someone from one of the larger fan-based schools will catch this and then their guy will rise.
C
Cougs_Rule
Voted. Go JD!
U
Ungoy
133 total votes. Falslev has 109 of them.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Done! JD leading the way by a large margin.
A
ABYUFAN
Now 161 out of 187
S
stgeorgefan
I saw this thread and thought "Are we voting to see if JD will drop the F bomb on tv again"



;)



Voted!
C
Cougs_Rule
You mean the fudge bomb? ;-) didnt see it.
I
IowaCougar
Voted. Now I just need to remind myself to vote every day!
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
JD still one of my favorite players and still killing it in this poll



436 of 471 votes.



Thanks for the heads up!
S
scott715
Now at 60%. Go and vote.
I
IowaCougar
Bringing this back to the top as a reminder to everyone.
S
scott715
In 3rd place now.
M
mtnradio
Less than half as many votes as the number 1 guy. But srill doing respectably
Advertisement
K
KingCoug
After that special teams performance on Friday, I wouldn't vote for him to be neighborhood dog walker right now. Yes, he had the run back, which was fun to watch. But it was against Middle Tennessee. The more important point is those 2 turnovers of his would kill us against a good team. The guy acted like a total @ss clown out there.
S
scott715
3rd place with 12%
W
Waipahuboy
KingCoug wrote:
After that special teams performance on Friday, I wouldn't vote for him to be neighborhood dog walker right now. Yes, he had the run back, which was fun to watch. But it was against Middle Tennessee. The more important point is those 2 turnovers of his would kill us against a good team. The guy acted like a total @ss clown out there.




Absolutely. No way a former walk-on with a propensity for muffing punts should be even considered.....wow
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.