Archived Topic

Could this be Bronco's last year coaching against Kwitt?

by blue42 · 9/18/2013

Advertisement
B
blue42
We know after Saturday's game BYU and Utah won't play until 2016, so is this potentially the last time Bronco coaches against Kwitt?



If BYU wins (which they will), and has been pointed out on other threads, Utah could be in the beginning of an 8 game losing streak. If that happens does Kwitt survive after the season? If Utah wins, but Utah ends up with a losing record, does he get another year?



Unless something turns around at the SNOT I think this can be the last year Bronco has to face Kwitt, so he better do everything he can to win this game! Go fast go hard and don't let off the throttle once.
S
SpiffCoug
I hadn't thought of it that way. But since I don't think KWhitt will be at Utah in the 2015 season, I find it highly probable that this is the last game Whittingham coaches against his biggest rival as the head coach.



He'll be a great defensive coordinator for another team - possibly even within the PAC12. Or maybe he goes to Wisconsin?
B
BoiseBYU
SpiffCoug wrote:
I hadn't thought of it that way. But since I don't think KWhitt will be at Utah in the 2015 season, I find it highly probable that this is the last game Whittingham coaches against his biggest rival as the head coach.



He'll be a great defensive coordinator for another team - possibly even within the PAC12. Or maybe he goes to Wisconsin?


TX could sure use a good defensive coordinator
A
ABYUFAN
If it is then I'll get to take the Kyle Whittingham pictures out of my toilets at home... I'm tired of him watching me pee
B
blue42
SpiffCoug wrote:
I hadn't thought of it that way. But since I don't think KWhitt will be at Utah in the 2015 season, I find it highly probable that this is the last game Whittingham coaches against his biggest rival as the head coach.



He'll be a great defensive coordinator for another team - possibly even within the PAC12. Or maybe he goes to Wisconsin?


If he does go to Wisconsin that would make them a very scary team.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
ABYUFAN wrote:
If it is then I'll get to take the Kyle Whittingham pictures out of my toilets at home... I'm tired of him watching me pee


Rotfl. :lol: :lol: :lol:



Good question. But I don't think so. Utah offense is much improved over last year. Dr Hill will give him one more year and his D will back into spec next year and he will find a RB. Wilson is as big an improvement as Taysom is at BYU over last years QBs.
C
Cougs_Rule
blue42 wrote:
I hadn't thought of it that way. But since I don't think KWhitt will be at Utah in the 2015 season, I find it highly probable that this is the last game Whittingham coaches against his biggest rival as the head coach.



He'll be a great defensive coordinator for another team - possibly even within the PAC12. Or maybe he goes to Wisconsin?


If he does go to Wisconsin that would make them a very scary team.


How so? Bc 2 DCs are better than one? GT to have an Offense to match. He needs to go to Tx
E
EM_Puma
blue42 wrote:
Unless something turns around at the SNOT...


We've kind of fallen away from that term "SNOT", but it is just as valid now as when it was created in reaction to Oscar Meyer wenie calling us the "team down south".



:angry:
S
snoscythe
Dunno, BYU does play FCS teams nearly every year, so there is a statistical chance Bronco could coach against Kyle's next team.
N
nuk13
ABYUFAN wrote:
If it is then I'll get to take the Kyle Whittingham pictures out of my toilets at home... I'm tired of him watching me pee


Maybe you have it in the wrong place.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
nuk13 wrote:
If it is then I'll get to take the Kyle Whittingham pictures out of my toilets at home... I'm tired of him watching me pee


Maybe you have it in the wrong place.


Im pretty sure Multi use was implied.
U
Ungoy
Well then, if it is the last time, lets give him a nice send-off... like a 59-0 drubbing.
S
stuckinbig10country
Whittingham will not be fired by Chris Hill. If Chris Hill is out after this academic year (which I think he will be), Whittingham better win big next year to keep his job.
C
Cougarbib
Cougs_Rule wrote:
If it is then I'll get to take the Kyle Whittingham pictures out of my toilets at home... I'm tired of him watching me pee


Rotfl. :lol: :lol: :lol:



Good question. But I don't think so. Utah offense is much improved over last year. Dr Hill will give him one more year and his D will back into spec next year and he will find a RB. Wilson is as big an improvement as Taysom is at BYU over last years QBs.


Two Words



Lucky Radley



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
EM_Puma wrote:
Unless something turns around at the SNOT...


We've kind of fallen away from that term "SNOT", but it is just as valid now as when it was created in reaction to Oscar Meyer wenie calling us the "team down south".



:angry:


Remind us what SNOT stands for



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Being serious for a moment, Kwhitt would get picked up as a head coach somewhere if TUN fires him. I should say when TUN fires him. But who knows.



Rabbit

Hat



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Cougarbib wrote:
Two Words



Lucky Radley



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Lucky Radley who has 112 yards rushing on the season. 111 of which came against Weber St?
Y
Yndian
Cougarbib wrote:
blue42 wrote:
Unless something turns around at the SNOT...


We've kind of fallen away from that term "SNOT", but it is just as valid now as when it was created in reaction to Oscar Meyer wenie calling us the "team down south".



:angry:


Remind us what SNOT stands for



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


School North Of Town
C
Cougarbib
SpiffCoug wrote:
Two Words



Lucky Radley



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Lucky Radley who has 112 yards rushing on the season. 111 of which came against Weber St?


The discussion was about finding a RB for next year. Radly will be ready to be that guy next year. He will probably get carries Saturday. Talented. Fast. Inexperienced.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Cougarbib wrote:
Cougarbib wrote:
Two Words



Lucky Radley



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Lucky Radley who has 112 yards rushing on the season. 111 of which came against Weber St?


The discussion was about finding a RB for next year. Radly will be ready to be that guy next year. He will probably get carries Saturday. Talented. Fast. Inexperienced.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

That's all fine and good, but through three games he has 112 yards. 111 of which have come against one of the worst teams in the nation.



Radley is NOT going to be the guy to beat BYU this year. I'll be very surprised if he is any kind of a factor.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.