Archived Topic

Have You Ever Seen Wolfman and Chris B at the Same Party?

by Cougarbib · 9/18/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Just askin. If anyone does not know - Chris B is usually the first to post comments - negative ones - on any D News BYU article. Ute fans distance themselves from him.



I never see anyone called Wolfman posting on those articles.



Wadda ya think?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
I put IDK for now. Pondering this one. The poll allows U to change your votes. I guess you don't ever see anyone called Bib over there either. In my case, I am too lazy to sign up. Oh - and I do post positive things about Y. I would probably know if it was me. And it is not.



I am hoping to get a candid answer from Wolfman on this one. Just curious.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wolfman
Not the same person - never heard of Chris B.
G
Guest
Moved to the lounge: not BYU football related.
S
Stirfry
Wolfman wrote:
Not the same person - never heard of Chris B.


Wolfman is not even in the same realm as Chris B. Chris B is a total moron and the D-News basically allows him to ruin their board.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.