Archived Topic

Ogletree doing a great job

by craigoscarson · 9/18/2013

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
http://ogletreefootball.com/holy-war/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Nothing beats the perspective of a freshly graduated player... really enjoy his writing; don't always agree but really enjoy it. He really nailed the Bronco and Ziggy articles. Good stuff



Is this blog listed on cougarcorner for sports news and tweets so when new stuff comes up that we can see when it is from here?



I'm in the Max Hall camp, I hate the U... hate hate hate hate hate... I don't wear red, I don't own red, I don't decorate in red (actually I don't decorate at all) so it's hard for me to see the rivalry by anything else .....but a players perspective is appreciated.



(I know I probably shouldn't hate the U so much and I understand that most of the BYU players don't hate the U, but this is definitely not the week for my wife to tell me "it's just a game.")
G
Guest
Yes
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.