Archived Topic

Friday October 11th... Mark your calendars

by BigCougsFan · 9/17/2013

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Joel Osteen comes to town.



I know he's not LDS, but he is good at what he does.



Tickets are only $20/piece through TicketMaster.
D
Ddawg
Yes he is. An extraordinary carnival barker - with a smile. :D He's laughing all the way to the bank. (I'm just jealous - those custom suits are very kewl)
B
BigCougsFan
Ddawg wrote:
Yes he is. An extraordinary carnival barker - with a smile. :D He's laughing all the way to the bank. (I'm just jealous - those custom suits are very kewl)


Please emphasize on what you mean?



I get he's non-LDS and all, but... What?



Still trying to figure out if you're ripping into him?



Mr. Huntsman has done a lot and he's LDS. His suits are more costlier than ours. So what if Osteen has a custom suit, while money in the back. Have you not seen what our apostles and presidency wears? I bet they cost as much as Osteen's, with tons of money too.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.