Archived Topic

BYU Football with Bronco Mendenhall

by Ungoy · 9/16/2013

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
I was able to reserve 4 seats to the coaches show this Wednesday at LES in the President's Loge. I may have up to 3 extra seats (Depending on if my wife wants is able to go or not) available if anyone from here would like to attend with me. Doors open at 6:00 PM, the show starts at 7:05PM. Anyone who would be interested in attending the show, let me know.
B
BigCougsFan
While you're there... Preach as loud as you can for Bronco to bring back the Haka!



Preach... Let Anae lead the dance and for them to face Utah the whole time!



That will throw the whole Utah staff and team off guard and then we beat'em by 20+ points.
U
Ungoy
No takers?
G
Guest
I would jump at the chance any other week, but it's pine wood derby in our ward and we're stuck going out to it by being in scouts.
S
snoscythe
Ungoy wrote:
No takers?


I'd be there, but that's looking to be a great night for catfishing, so I'll either be on the shores of Utah Lake, or online with Manti Te'o.
Advertisement
S
scott715
I go back to work the next day at the college in Oregon.
M
Mars


I too have a good excuse.




;)
B
bamf3000
Would love to! Just not in the right state haha.
E
EM_Puma
I'll go if there are no takers.
J
JamieVallen
snoscythe wrote:
No takers?


I'd be there, but that's looking to be a great night for catfishing, so I'll either be on the shores of Utah Lake, or online with Manti Te'o.

Been gone from BYU boards for a long time, Thank you for this... :D



Also I'm EMPuma's son, (for those of you who don't remember). I look forward to meeting you again tonight Ungoy. Thank you!
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
No problem. Glad you guys are coming. Still one more seat if anyone else would like to attend. :)
U
Ungoy
Absolute blast! I love attending events like this. Cool to see and hear from Jeff Benedict and JD Falslev as well. I was also chosen to ask my question to Bronco on air so that was awesome and some CougarCorner representation. :D
E
EM_Puma
I had always wanted to experience one of these sessions. If you live in Utah, it's a must. What a fun experience. My thanks to Ungoy.
G
Guest
I hope you guys got to go up on the roof and tour the facility up there, it's an awesome experience.
I
imuakahuku
snoscythe wrote:
No takers?


I'd be there, but that's looking to be a great night for catfishing, so I'll either be on the shores of Utah Lake, or online with Manti Te'o.

That dirty Two timing...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
hawkwing wrote:
I hope you guys got to go up on the roof and tour the facility up there, it's an awesome experience.


I don't think there was anyone offering the facility tours this time around. I was a little disappointed.
G
Guest
Ungoy wrote:
I hope you guys got to go up on the roof and tour the facility up there, it's an awesome experience.


I don't think there was anyone offering the facility tours this time around. I was a little disappointed.


Too bad! LadyHawk and I really enjoyed our time touring it, especially going up on the roof.
M
Mars


So... Were they all full of crap?



Honestly, I'm a little bit bitter about all the B.S. they shovelled at the Big Blue Bash.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.