Archived Topic

"Classless" T-shirts

by jonnylingo · 11/30/2009

Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
Any ideas for a "Classless" T-shirt that I am thinking of making for my next halloween costume. I think I will go as Max Hall. Or I just may wear it around my yewt filled neighborhood.



Classless:

"The whole organization"



or

Classless:

When winning 43-0 just isn't enough



or

Classless: Kyle Wittingham



or maybe just plain and simple:



The University or Utah, its fans, and whole organization is Classless
P
ProV1
On the back put, "I hate them, I hate everything about them."



It's really a nice phrase - I use it as often as I can now.



Taxes: I hate them, I hate everything about them.

Tomatoes? No thank you, I hate them, I hate everything about them.



It works nicely.



Max is a stud.
W
Wickchad
Ron Burgundy.gif
J
jonnylingo
Who says Ute fans aren't classy?

http://spencer.kall700sports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/utah-fan-207x300.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
Class happens

http://spencer.kall700sports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/utah-fan2-300x225.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
University of Utah: Bringing out the classiness in other since 43-0

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/Joe%20Glenn%20Middle%20Finger%20Salute.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BoiseBYU
I hope this goes absolutely nowhere. We are better than this
B
BYUTIME
BoiseBYU wrote:
I hope this goes absolutely nowhere. We are better than this


Amen!
A
ABYUFAN
BoiseBYU wrote:
I hope this goes absolutely nowhere. We are better than this


Maybe you are, but I'm not :whistle:



j/k

;)
C
CAFB_04-12
jonnylingo wrote:
University of Utah: Bringing out the classiness in other since 43-0

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/Joe%20Glenn%20Middle%20Finger%20Salute.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

This is one of my favorite all-time TV moments!
Advertisement
B
BYUTIME
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
University of Utah: Bringing out the classiness in other since 43-0

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/Joe%20Glenn%20Middle%20Finger%20Salute.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

This is one of my favorite all-time TV moments!


I'm much opposed to resorting to name calling and vulgar guestures, but Whitt TOTALLY deserved this one.
B
BroncoBot
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
University of Utah: Bringing out the classiness in other since 43-0

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/Joe%20Glenn%20Middle%20Finger%20Salute.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

This is one of my favorite all-time TV moments!

This and that USU fan!!! That was rich.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.