Archived Topic

Great Game Utah!

by BoiseBYU · 9/16/2013

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
I saw that Utah only lost to Ohio State University (OSU) by three points! And to think they put up 48 on the Buckeyes! They did give up 51 points, but they shouldn't feel too bad--it was the vaunted Buckeye offense they were contending with.
Y
Ygridiron4ever
Do I detect a "This Just In" in the making?
N
northerncougar
BoiseBYU wrote:
I saw that Utah only lost to Ohio State University (OSU) by three points! And to think they put up 48 on the Buckeyes! They did give up 51 points, but they shouldn't feel too bad--it was the vaunted Buckeye offense they were contending with.


I, too, was amazed that Meyer would give up that many pts to his old school. Things have really changed in college football.



The other thing I thought was weird is that OSU's uni's had a lot more orange than I remembered. Maybe my TV makes the red look orange.
C
Cougarfan87
BoiseBYU wrote:
I saw that Utah only lost to Ohio State University (OSU) by three points! And to think they put up 48 on the Buckeyes! They did give up 51 points, but they shouldn't feel too bad--it was the vaunted Buckeye offense they were contending with.


I wouldn't be too impressed with :utard: effort. After all, that was the second game Ohio State played that day. ;)
B
BerliNY
Cougarfan87 wrote:
I saw that Utah only lost to Ohio State University (OSU) by three points! And to think they put up 48 on the Buckeyes! They did give up 51 points, but they shouldn't feel too bad--it was the vaunted Buckeye offense they were contending with.


I wouldn't be too impressed with :utard: effort. After all, that was the second game Ohio State played that day. ;)


Only two? What, did OSU (OK version have a bye)?
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
This Just In is shocked and embarrassed to report that the OSU it thought Utah was playing was not THAT OSU. The OSU that Utah lost to is the OSU that lost to Eastern Washington, giving up a whopping 49 points. We apologize for our error.
N
nuk13
BoiseBYU wrote:
This Just In is shocked and embarrassed to report that the OSU it thought Utah was playing was not THAT OSU. The OSU that Utah lost to is the OSU that lost to Eastern Washington, giving up a whopping 49 points. We apologize for our error.


It's OK as long as you don't apologize for the losing team.
S
SpiffCoug
Didn't we learn last year from our visiting Beaver fans that they prefer OS to OSU?
V
vancouvercougar
SpiffCoug wrote:
Didn't we learn last year from our visiting Beaver fans that they prefer OS to OSU?


The OS preference is a relatively new brand for the beavers. My In laws still call them OSU, and they are true diehard beaver fans.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.