C
CougarbibOk. The data is in. At least as much data as we are likely to get. Injury reports may be sparse or misleading. J Dub. Ouch - that play looked painful. I hope he is 100% since our passing will force heavy reliance on the run.
I did see Ute trainers treating the right elbow of Travis Wilson after one of the running plays late in that game. Others? IDK. So go with what little we know.
The Bibster calls it a low scoring, chain moving game. Dog fight. Utes refuse to quit.
BYU 20 Utah 17.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I did see Ute trainers treating the right elbow of Travis Wilson after one of the running plays late in that game. Others? IDK. So go with what little we know.
The Bibster calls it a low scoring, chain moving game. Dog fight. Utes refuse to quit.
BYU 20 Utah 17.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

