Archived Topic

Kyle Whittingham's Mother looks CRAZY

by Mars · 11/30/2009

Advertisement
M
Mars


I think the photo speaks for itself.

http://www.ksl.com/emedia/slc/1605/160535/16053589.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
Oh no, tell me that's not really Whitt's mom...
I
Italics
Mars wrote:


I think the photo speaks for itself.

http://www.ksl.com/emedia/slc/1605/160535/16053589.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


that's actually the hottest :utard: I've seen in awhile
M
Mars
Schmoe wrote:
Oh no, tell me that's not really Whitt's mom...

It is. Apparently she dresses up like this every year for the BYU game. And sadly, along with the other crazy yewtah lady that dances like she is being tazed, these are among their most cherished football traditions.
U
urroner
Mars wrote:


I think the photo speaks for itself.

http://www.ksl.com/emedia/slc/1605/160535/16053589.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

If this is his mom, the more power to her. She's got character, more than some of the old fogies sitting in the LES pretending it's sacrament meeting.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:


I think the photo speaks for itself.

http://www.ksl.com/emedia/slc/1605/160535/16053589.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I saw this earlier, but I think it's awesome. Glad someone is willing to just have a good time.
S
Schmoe
I have a good time at the games, and all I wear is jeans and a BYU t-shirt.
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
I have a good time at the games, and all I wear is jeans and a BYU t-shirt.


now reach around and pat yourself on the back a few times Schmoe. Wish we could all be just like you. ;)
B
BYUTIME
Good idea Mars---let's start attacking Whitt's mother. Classy, like always.
F
Florwood
Schmoe wrote:
I have a good time at the games, and all I wear is jeans and a BYU t-shirt.


You must have been really cold Saturday night!
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
She's not a very classy dresser. I daresay she is a classless dresser.
A
ABYUFAN
Max Hall hates her too :evil:
M
Mars


With a mom like that, perhaps Kyle and Urroner are twins...
U
urroner
Mars wrote:


With a mom like that, perhaps Kyle and Urroner are twins...


Sorry, but here is a glamor picture of my mom when she still had all her good looks:



http://www.sme.sk/cdata/2441756/fakturant.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y&Brit
she makes fun of herself by being just that.
Advertisement
C
cougarsunited
"Some reliable source" reveals that apparently she was hit on Saturday... well, how do you expect not to get punched looking like that...? :utard:
S
Schmoe
cougarsunited wrote:
"Some reliable source" reveals that apparently she was hit on Saturday... well, how do you expect not to get punched looking like that...? :utard:


Wasn't that his wife? Just because the ladies in Kwhitt's life all look the same, doesn't mean you're allowed to mix them up!
B
BYUby40
Y&Brit wrote:
she makes fun of herself by being just that.

Awesome post and its right on target.
B
BYUby40
snoscythe wrote:
She's not a very classy dresser. I daresay she is a classless dresser.

Perhaps a few deep coats of war paint might help the overall look....but then again, nothing will likely help the look.
B
BYUby40
BYUTIME wrote:
Good idea Mars---let's start attacking Whitt's mother. Classy, like always.


1. That's not an attack. It's poking fun at someone who could care less what anyone thinks. Good for her, says I...and good for us as well. Today is far less boring.

2. If it was an attack then Mars would be slipping badly in his old age.

3. Who made you defender of of the :utard:?

4. Is your name Rusty Shackleford?
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.