Archived Topic

OSU @ U - Poll - Who You WANT To Win

by Cougarbib · 9/14/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Who do U WANT to win this game. Please note the word WANT. There will be a separate poll for you to predict a winner.



This is about whether you WANT a 3-0 or a 2-1 U team to roll into LES on the 21st.



Most Y fans relish seeing U lose - but others like to unravel a U unbeaten team.



You can change your vote if you change your mind.



Be sure to explain your choice.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
Even though I got my MBA at U and do not hate U, I still am tired of PAC 12 flags and stickers and still feeling U needs another very humbling season. Sorry Kyle.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Cougarbib wrote:
Even though I got my MBA at U and do not hate U, I still am tired of PAC 12 flags and stickers and still feeling U needs another very humbling season. Sorry Kyle.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I hate U. I hate everything about U......especially that U dont hate U. :utard:
C
Cougarbib
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Even though I got my MBA at U and do not hate U, I still am tired of PAC 12 flags and stickers and still feeling U needs another very humbling season. Sorry Kyle.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I hate U. I hate everything about U......especially that U dont hate U. :utard:


I do love Max Hall.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
I want the UofU to beat OSU tomorrow. Then the stage is set for the Cougs to thrash the U next week. Priceless.

8)
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Cougarbib wrote:
Cougarbib wrote:
Even though I got my MBA at U and do not hate U, I still am tired of PAC 12 flags and stickers and still feeling U needs another very humbling season. Sorry Kyle.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I hate U. I hate everything about U......especially that U dont hate U. :utard:


I do love Max Hall.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


U cannot love one and not hate the other.
H
HoosierCougar
I want all Cougar opponents to win all their games except the one game vs BYU. One of the beauties of independence is that is possible, whereas in a conference, it is not.



A 12-0 record vs a bunch of 11-1 teams looks pretty compelling at the end of the season.



I know, I'm dreaming, but don't wake me up until next week!
1
1967cougar
I didn't even bother to read the posts above this one. For me to consider that there are posters on this site that want the Pukes to win any game for any reason whatsoever , , , I'm just speechless! But we have our agency on earth. And you, whoever you 1/3 are who want the Pukes to win, just remember - there were that many kicked out of Heaven after that Holy War! I apologize if I have offended you. I just don't understand you. Too much Max Hall in me, I guess. Go Beavers!
M
mizzoucoug
Unfortunately I don't really have any hatred toward the U so I still sort of cheer for them to win so that it helps our SOS. These next 2 years however I really want to see them go down. In that same vein I guess with all the recruiting losses we've had it would help to see them lose a lot. I'll get there eventually I'm sure.
V
vancouvercougar
I live in Oregon

In-laws are Beaver fans

Lots of Beaver fans in the High Priest group

Only one Ute in the HP group, but all of his kids and grandkids went to BYU



I've got to go with the Beavers.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
I root for the Utes to go 0-fer every season.
U
Ungoy
Schmoe wrote:
I root for the Utes to go 0-fer every season.




This... Always...
U
Ungoy
Wow. Oregon St. punching the :utard: in the mouth. Up 10-0 at the end of the 1st.
A
AJP
I can't see the Utes playing like this against us, but this should still be a game they're emotionally invested in as a winnable pac12 opener. They're getting no pressure at all against (supposedly) a terrible offensive line and Oregon State's up 13-0 :skeptic:
S
SpiffCoug
AJP wrote:
I can't see the Utes playing like this against us, but this should still be a game they're emotionally invested in as a winnable pac12 opener. They're getting no pressure at all against (supposedly) a terrible offensive line and Oregon State's up 13-0 :skeptic:

Looks like Utah saw what we did last week and spent the week preparing for us instead of Oregon State. They knew we had a bye week and tried to prepare for BYU as if they had one too.
Advertisement
S
scott715
20-7. How can this happen? OSU has no D. Big difference in time of possession. They should go GFGH.
M
mizzoucoug
I like the way OSU plays. They play to win and go downfield a lot. The Utes are still the Utes, i.e., have many moments of sucking but always find a way to pull of big plays and stay in a game long enough to keep it close and winnable.
K
KingCoug
There is NEVER a reason to want the Utes to win. EVER.
C
Cougarbib
I wanted OSU to further humble U and they did it in OT even after losing their star RB late in the game.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.