Archived Topic

LES Nacho Bowl!?

by Schmoe · 9/13/2013

Advertisement
B
BerliNY
Yes, but if it's priced similar to say a hot dog ...
S
SpiffCoug
Schmoe I know what you're next payment for tickets is
C
Cougarbib
I read a news article about the company that makes these. The cost was more than double the normal price for nachos, but portion is larger and you get the souvenier. May have been an ice cream container, too, iirc.



The nachos may have been 8 or 9 dollars iirc.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
redneckjedi
It's an inaccurate replica because LES is open at the corners. I say we update the stadium to match the bowl. ;)
Advertisement
H
HoosierCougar
And here I thought we were talking about post-season opportunities!



In any case, cool idea. Good for them. I hope they are looking at doing this regional or nationally. There's a real business there.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
That is a "supreme" idea. After reading the article, it's interesting how much work and effort goes into making each bowl. No wonder it costs so much. Pricey - but the "kewl" factor is high.
C
Cougarbib
HoosierCougar wrote:
And here I thought we were talking about post-season opportunities!



In any case, cool idea. Good for them. I hope they are looking at doing this regional or nationally. There's a real business there.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


They already have deals with a couple of other schools and will not limit this to college football.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
Speaking of post season opportunities, they should talk to Fiesta, Sugar, and the Idaho Potatoe Bowl for sure. Maybe even a Bowl of pineapple in Hawaii.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
V
vancouvercougar
Schmoe wrote:
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=26829510&nid=148&title=bowls-let-you-eat-nachos-from-lavell-edwards-stadium&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-3



Whaaa!? This is pretty awesome:



http://img.ksl.com/slc/2510/251073/25107301.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Did you notice these guys figured out a way to turn the LES into a closed in bowl? I've always thought that the corners of LES could be closed in even if they didn't put seating in there. It would make the stadium louder.
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
If someone has a ticket to the game for me, I will buy them one of those. :) ;)
J
jonnylingo
I couldn't find them at the game.
C
Cougarbib
I think it debuts vs the U



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars
jonnylingo wrote:
I couldn't find them at the game.

They sold Dip-N-Dots in them. For the low price of just $10.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.