Archived Topic

I Need a Good BYU-Utah "Motivational" Poster

by Italics · 11/30/2009

Advertisement
I
Italics
One from this years game. Maybe George running for the touchdown as two :utard:'s tackle each other? Hall stiff arming a :utard:? Unga clobbering a :utard:?



Anyone here got photo skillz?
M
Mars


"BYU- Where Ripping Utah's Heart Out Happens"

http://166.70.44.68/TribPhoto/photos/2009/byuutah3638_1128.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


http://166.70.44.68/TribPhoto/photos/2009/byuutah0680_1128.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Utah is no Oklahoma, despite their best attempts.

Wynn prays he is injured the next time Utah has to face BYU again.
I
Italics
when I say "motivational," i'm referring to the black bordered pictures with one word in large font, like "losing" or "consistency," and then a sarcastic jab below it making fun of the opposing team.



Those are good, though
S
Schmoe
http://www.deseretnews.com/photos/midres/2162215.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

HUGGING: It still doesn't change the fact that you lost.



HOMOSEXUALS: They can't tackle.



SNOGGING: It's fun but it won't help you win.



FAILURE: Hugging doesn't make it any better.
Advertisement
I
Italics
Schmoe wrote:
http://www.deseretnews.com/photos/midres/2162215.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

HUGGING: It still doesn't change the fact that you lost.



HOMOSEXUALS: They can't tackle.



SNOGGING: It's fun but it won't help you win.



FAILURE: Hugging doesn't make it any better.


I like it :crazy:



Anyone have the skillz to make this?
S
Schmoe
HOMOS: They only want to tackle each other.
M
Mars
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh310/snarrwars_album/Stillrunning.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
Italics
Schmoe: I love the "Homosexuals" one... I have GOT to have motivation picture of that :lol:



and nice work to Mars as well
I
Italics
http://bighugelabs.com/output/motivatorb5ddad391f8d1f206b443717b25cec053afb9076.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



All the :utard:'s who post on Rivals are gonna love this
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.