Archived Topic

politicians recalled

by nuk13 · 9/11/2013

Advertisement
N
nuk13
Colorado senators Morse and Giron were subjected to recall and both are now on the outside looking in. It was over their anti second amendment votes. Morse was the president of the senate. It would help politics a lot if more of us could recall politicians over anti constitutional votes.
G
Guest
Good for the citizens of Colorado. Anti-gun lobbyists spent 8 or 9 times the amount of money to help keep those two senators in power, but in this case money wasn't able to overcome constitutional rights.
S
scott715
Can you link an article? I would like to share with my local Republican party.
N
nuk13
scott715 wrote:
Can you link an article? I would like to share with my local Republican party.


I don't know how to link. Go to Fox News. It's no longer in their picture headlines but look below them and you'll find it. I also put "2 colorado politicians ousted" in google and several articles on it came up. I haven't read them but will. This is some of the best news I've seen for a while. This whole thing reminds me of a runaway horse with a dude(dude is a different word for a cowboy) on it. All of a sudden he remembers to pull on the reins and the horse is stopped. Let us know how it goes with your local party.
Advertisement
N
nuk13
scott715 wrote:
Here's one



http://www.npr.org/2013/09/11/221223093/colorado-politician-loses-job-in-recall-over-gun-votes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



just copy and paste the URL of the article to share the link.


Wow! the comments were hot but it appeared the ones for the recall were the majority although one page was enough for me. It is a fight and will continue to be so. For me it's far more than gun rights it's those who want freedom and those who don't
D
Ddawg
I saw this news on Drudge - outstanding! It's about time Liberals got their noses bloodied. Just wait till the 2014 Midterm election. More of the same on the national stage. I predict LIberal Democrats get rocked in '14. Priceless.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.