Archived Topic

RBER - Everything's bigger when playing Texas

by hawkwing · 9/10/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
I know you all have been missing it, the RBER makes it's return for Taysom Hill as he ran roughshod all over the Longhorns.



Here's the numbers:

259 Rushing yards, 3 TDs, 15 Positive Carries, 2 Negative Carries, 8 1st down conversions giving him a RBER rating of 304.5



JWilliams had 182 yards, 0 TDs, 27 Positive Carries, 3 Negative Carries, 7 1st down conversions, and 3 receiving yards giving him a RBER of 107.31
S
SpiffCoug
Lasike?
S
Schmoe
Alisa?
V
vancouvercougar
Hine ?
C
Cougarbib
What is the RubBER Standard?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
That Taysom. He hogged most of the TDs.
G
Guest
I left my spreadsheet at work, I'll fill in the other rbs tomorrow.
G
Guest
I didn't like the way the formula was working, so I reworked it a little and changed how points were assigned (I was under-valuing yards).



New RBER:



Taysom Hill: 393.24

Jamaal Williams: 153.06

Paul Lasike: 166.33 (he gets the benefit of a TD without many carries -- I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing in the RBER formula or not).

Mike Alisa: 67.5

Adam Hine: N/A not enough carries to qualify
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:
I didn't like the way the formula was working, so I reworked it a little and changed how points were assigned (I was under-valuing yards).



New RBER:



Taysom Hill: 393.24

Jamaal Williams: 153.06

Paul Lasike: 166.33 (he gets the benefit of a TD without many carries -- I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing in the RBER formula or not).

Mike Alisa: 67.5

Adam Hine: N/A not enough carries to qualify

Thanks.
B
BYULV
So what is considered a good score? A great score? Not a good score?
Advertisement
G
Guest
100-120 is an effective RB score.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.