Archived Topic

Vote for Hill on ESPN All-American

by BigCougsFan · 9/9/2013

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
This weeks All American



http://espnallamerica.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Vote. Now. Do it.



This dude Shilique Calhoun is actually winning BUT did the same thing Van Noy did in a recent bowl game. So what he did, is Old School for us.
C
Cougs_Rule
Don't vote. BYU needs to earn it. Taysom needs to earn it. HIs passing is too suspect.

Call us in four or five games.
D
Ddawg
I voted.
M
Mars


I voted for Hill.
G
Guest
Voted for Hill. He earned it.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
I voted for Hill. So we really are going to critique hill for his passing? Really? He had nearly 400 yards of offense. who cares if he did most of it with his legs.
S
scott715
it does not add up to 100%
S
Schmoe
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Don't vote. BYU needs to earn it. Taysom needs to earn it. HIs passing is too suspect.

Call us in four or five games.


Don't be a :utard:
C
Cougs_Rule
I repented and voted.
S
Schmoe
Cougs_Rule wrote:
I repented and voted.


:crazy:
Advertisement
G
Guest
Cougs_Rule wrote:
I repented and voted.

Welcome brother.
M
Mars
Cougs_Rule wrote:
I repented and voted.

Good on ya!
C
Cougs_Rule
Hey Mars, how bout we start a fight on this thread to. You looked bored. ;-) jk
C
Cougs_Rule
hawkwing wrote:
I repented and voted.

Welcome brother.


Thanks. My anti-jinx efforts were short-lived.
V
vancouvercougar
I didn't need to repent
Advertisement
N
nuk13
He deserves it! I can't seem to get tired of watching the replays. It's amazing how he runs through those guys. They didn't look slow either.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.