Archived Topic

Site Slowdowns

by hawkwing · 9/9/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
I apologize to everyone for the recent website slowdowns. I've worked tirelessly with our hosting server to alleviate the problems (and in all fairness to them, they've worked hard to fix the issues) but it just doesn't appear that they are able to provide a solution that works.



I am currently working on setting up a new account on another, very reputable provider. I hope that this will resolve the time-outs, and mutliple posts we've been seeing over the last little while.



Please continue to be patient while we get this issue resolved.



Thanks.
B
Brayden Green
No. I refuse to be patient. ;)



Thanks for the site. May all your wildest dreams come true. Let me know how I can help.
S
snoscythe
I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but every time I try to go to the football predictions link, I get logged out....
G
Guest
The football prediction link used to be slow and cause massive problems, I've recoded a few things and now it goes fast for me and doesn't cause any problems. Anyone else having problems with it now or is it working better?
C
Cougarbib
Was a huge problem. Predictions working better now.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
G
Guest
I'm moving to the new host this weekend.



You may find the site down for a few hours at most at some point over the weekend, I will attempt to do it with the least amount of chance for disturbance. But if you see the site not working, just try back later.



For details, you can follow CougarCorner's twitter or facebook page for updates.



https://twitter.com/cougarcornercom" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CougarCornercom/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
S
snoscythe
Thanks for putting your time into this--especially on a weekend.



To show my thanks, I'm going to double my next subscription payment!



#still$10cheaperthan'tree
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
Thanks for putting your time into this--especially on a weekend.



To show my thanks, I'm going to double my next subscription payment!



#still$10cheaperthan'tree


Thanks.
G
Guest
The site has been successfully transferred to a new host.



Lets see how this one does.
B
BoiseBYU
hawkwing wrote:
The site has been successfully transferred to a new host.



Lets see how this one does.


Smoking! In a good non-word-of-wisdom-violation-sort-of-way!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.