Archived Topic

Congrats to you and your tough Cougars!!!

by hookemhorns · 9/9/2013

Advertisement
H
hookemhorns
Hey guys, just an awesome, awesome performance this past weekend by your team. I will be rooting for you guys the rest of the way. My worst fears came true Saturday night! Blowing up the middle of our line and Diaz refusing to load the box. Your defense is fantastic. Hey, can we trade for KVN?? ;) Wonderful athlete and will be a top 10 draft pick for sure. Thanks again for your hospitality on this board and if you don't mind, I may visit again and comment on some games.



Here's how I see your season playing out. If you guys play like that the rest of the season, BYU will be extremely tough to beat. Wisconsin may be the only team you run into trouble with because of their physicality will I think match yours. Other than that, heck, I don't know. I know ND will have issues with you guys too.



As for my Horns, well boys, I guess we'll see. Hopefully this loss will be the catalyst for change. I know Diaz was fired so we'll see how our new DC does.



Wish you all the best and I hope nothing but good things for your team and all of you.



Hookem'

Steven
M
mtnradio
You have been a class act and a welcome addition to our boards! Come back anytime!
C
Cougs_Rule
Best to you guys. I hope it is a catalyst as UVA was for BYU. Tx has the athletes. They needed a good ole butt kickin, Texas style. Now let's see how much they can muster and get back on track.
H
hookemhorns
Hey Cougs_Rule, got that straight! Couldn't have said it better myself.
J
jonnylingo
hookemhorns. Texas has great fans. we know what you are feeling right now. hope this leads to some much needed coaching changes for you guys. best of luck winning the big12. we sure hope you do! Ash is good and he will put up some big numbers this year. hope your running back is okay as well. that was a shame that he went down in the first quarter and surely made things tougher as well. it was one of those fluke games where the stars align. you guys will bounce back. just beat ole miss this Saturday!
Advertisement
M
Mars


Texas favored over Ole Miss by 4.5 points. I'll take Texas to cover.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.